Cointreau-Glazed Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (from about 2 oranges)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp grated orange zest (from about 3 oranges)
- 1/2 tsp fresh-ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 pounds chicken wings
1. Heat the oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine the Cointreau with the orange juice, orange zest, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
2. On two large baking sheets, arrange the wings in a single layer. Reserve-1/4 cup of the orange mixture and spoon the rest of the mixture over the wings.
Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the wings over and baste them with the reserved orange mixture. Cook until just done, about 10 minutes longer.
You'll also love
- Valentine’s Day Grilled Cheese 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Red Velvet Chex Party Mix 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Marsala 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Salami & Cream Cheese Roll Ups 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Sriracha Sweet and Spicy Chicken... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Key West Spicy Chicken 4.7/5 (9 Votes)