Cointreau-Glazed Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (from about 2 oranges)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp grated orange zest (from about 3 oranges)
- 1/2 tsp fresh-ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 pounds chicken wings
1. Heat the oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine the Cointreau with the orange juice, orange zest, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
2. On two large baking sheets, arrange the wings in a single layer. Reserve-1/4 cup of the orange mixture and spoon the rest of the mixture over the wings.
Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the wings over and baste them with the reserved orange mixture. Cook until just done, about 10 minutes longer.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (396 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)