Mango Chicken Salad with Smoky Mayo
- 1 bag real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced (optional)
- 2 cups shredded chicken (from a rotisserie)
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1/2 cup homemade or organic mayo
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Shredded lettuce
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. In a large bowl, combine the bacon bits, red pepper, jalapeno (if using), chicken and mango.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayo, liquid smoke, chili powder and cumin.
3. Divide the salad into serving bowls and top with Smoky Mayo.
You'll also love
- Cajun Smothered Pork Chops 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sunday Pot Roast with Pan Gravy 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Meatballs 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Nashville-Style Hot Chicken 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Potato Chip Casserole 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Mango Blackberry Swirl Ice... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Mango Mousse Cake 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad 4.2/5 (32 Votes)