Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
A light and refreshing dish that's easy to put together and can be used as an appetizer, snack, sandwich, or entree.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 T minced parsley
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 6mins
Adapted from foodlion.com
1 Combine mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
2 Combine chicken, cranberries, pecans, celery, and parsley.
3 Mix in mayo mixture.
4 Add salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Tropical Chicken Burgers 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Sautéed Brussels Sprout Slaw with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Cranberry, Bacon, and Gorgonzola... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Potato Chip Casserole 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Low Carb Southern Dill Pickle... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)