Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 4 red potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup, chopped onion
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 3 TB flour
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 bacon slices, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp thinly sliced green onions
Pierce potatoes with a fork. Microwave on HIGH 13 or until tender. Cut in half and cool slightly.
Heat oil in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute 3 minutes. Add broth.
Combine flour and 1/2 cup milk; add to pan with 1 1/2 cups milk. Bring to a boil; stir often. Cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, salt, and pepper.
Microwave bacon on plate lined with paper towel for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Discard potato skins and coarsely mash potatoes into soup. Top with cheese, bacon and green onion.
You'll also love
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Egg Rolls 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Beef Spinach Hot Dish 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Brownie Torte 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Beef and Horseradish... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Breakfast Skillet, Crusty Potato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup V 0/5 (0 Votes)