Baked Potato Casserole
- 8 medium potatoes (about 2 1/2 to 3 lbs total weight, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 cup evaporated 2% milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
- sliced green onions
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Place the potato chunks in a large pot.
Fill with enough water to cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Preheat the oven to 350⁰F. Grease a 2 ½-3 quart casserole dish. Return potatoes to the pot. Add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with a hand held mixer until smooth.
Stir in 1 ½ cups of cheddar cheese and half of the bacon. Spoon the potato mixture into prepared casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Top with remaining ½ cup of cheddar cheese, remaining bacon, and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
You'll also love
- MEXICAN CORN CASSEROLE 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Cindy's Salsa for Fish 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Buttermilk Braised Pork Shoulder... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken & Potato Casserole 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kittencal's Baked Potato Casserole... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe