Teriyaki Zucchini Fried Noodles with Shrimp
This delicious Teriyaki Zucchini Fried Noodles with Shrimp is great for dinner.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets (about 5)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, freshly minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick “strips” (fajita-style)
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced into 1/2-inch thick “strips” (fajita-style)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon (or one small pinch) of red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3-4 jump shrimp, defrosted, peeled and deveined
- 1.5 medium zucchini, sliced (Blade C)
- 1/4 teaspoon white sesame seeds
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from inspiralized.com
Place a large skillet (or wok) over medium heat and coat lightly with cooking spray. Add in the broccoli and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, tossing frequently.
While the broccoli is cooking, place a small skillet over medium-low heat. Once the pan heats, add in the egg and scramble. Set aside.
Add in garlic, red onion, red bell pepper, ginger and 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil. Cook for about 2 minutes or until bell pepper begins to soften.
Season all the vegetables with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine. While the mixture is cooking, combine the soy sauce, last tsp of sesame oil, rice vinegar and honey in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
Add the shrimp to the skillet and let cook for 2 minutes, flip over, and add in the soy sauce mixture, zucchini noodles and scrambled egg. Toss to combine and stir frequently for about 2 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through and the zucchini noodles have softened and absorb teriyaki sauce.
Make noodles to your liking.
Pour out the stir fry mixture into a bowl or plate and top with white sesame seeds. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- K's Melt-In-Your-Mouth Crab Cakes... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Raspberry-Ginger... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Adam's Apple Cake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili with... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Waffles with... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Sylvia's Shrimp and Scallop Chowder 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (11 Votes)