Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips
BBQ beef tips can be served over mashed potatoes or rice, or served with toothpicks as a hearty appetizer.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cubed
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
With pressure cooker lid off, heat oil on High or Brown until sizzling. Add steak and onion, cook until lightly browned.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir well.
Secure lid and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
Naturally release pressure for 10 minutes then quick release. Add more salt and pepper to taste if needed.
You'll also love
- Pickled Beets - Canned 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Best Homemade Hot Dog Buns-- In An... 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Seared Scallops & Grits 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Pulled Pork 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Virgin Bahama Mama Punch 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Fresh Old Fashioned Polish Sausage 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Shrimp and Chicken Fajitas 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Mexican Beef Casserole 4.4/5 (28 Votes)