Easy Oven Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
Summer is filled with family gatherings and the need to feed a crowd. Burgers are always a summertime favorite, and these Easy Oven Baked Cheeseburger Sliders can be even more fun.
- 22 pounds, lean ground sirloin
- 1/4cup1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4cup3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1package1 package (12-count) Kings Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls or slider buns
- 6slices6 slices cheddar or American cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Heat oven to 400°F.
In a bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, and salt. Gently press mixture into a 9x13-inch pan so that it makes one large patty of even thickness.
Use the tines of a fork to poke holes throughout the meat.
Bake for 30 minutes. As it bakes, the meat will shrink away from the sides and liquid will accumulate around the edges of pan. When fully cooked, remove the pan from oven (keep oven turned on) and carefully drain off the liquid.
This recipe should yield 15 sliders, cut 3 even rows length wide, then 5 rows across. Dress your sliders as desired and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Irish Cream Pudding Shots 4/5 (66 Votes)
- Lemon-Limoncello Cupcakes 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Pinto Beans and Ground Beef Stew 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Cheddar's New Orleans Pasta with... 4.1/5 (84 Votes)
- Quinoa & Black Bean Burgers with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Hamburger Steaks with... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pizza Burgers 4.4/5 (9 Votes)