Halloween Layered Fudge
Impress your family and friends with this decadent and super tasty fudge layered with orange melted candy coating to create a Halloween-colored treat!
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 8 ounces white candy coating
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 to 4 drops orange paste food coloring
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Line an 8-inch square pan with foil; butter foil and set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and 1 cup milk on high for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Chill for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating with remaining milk; stir until smooth. Stir in extract and food coloring. Spread over chocolate layer.
Chill for 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, remove fudge from pan. Cut into 1-inch squares.
You'll also love
- Crab Stuffed Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Upside-Down Apple-Spice Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Halloween Muddy Buddy Mix 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
Review this recipe