Corned Beef and Swiss Mini Pot Pies
These Corned Beef and Swiss Mini Pot Pies are delicious snacks that you can have hot and waiting for the kids when they come home from school.
- 8 ounces corned beef, cooked, thinly sliced, and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, about 4 ounces
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounce) condensed reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed, if desired
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Grease or spray 8 regular-sized muffin cups with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix corned beef, cheese, soup, mustard and caraway seed until well combined.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each biscuit to form 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1/3 cup meat mixture in center of each round. Gently pull edges up and around filling, and place into muffin cups. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place, leaving some of the filling exposed.
Bake until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Lemon Sugar Cookie 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Apple oatmeal muffins 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Herbed Quinoa & Red Rice Stuffing... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Fiesta Corn 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Root Vegetables &... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Southern Skillet Corn 4.7/5 (17 Votes)