POTATO CHIP COATED OVEN FRIED CHICKEN
By scratch cook
- 4 cups sour cream and onion-flavored potato chips, crushed
- (1 cup)$ 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 large egg $ 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken (about 1 1/4 lb.)
1 In shallow bowl, mix crushed potato chips and parsley. In another shallow bowl, beat egg and Worcestershire sauce.
2 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat with potato chip mixture.
3 Cook chicken in oil 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).