POTATO CHIP COATED OVEN FRIED CHICKEN
By scratch cook
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- 4 cups sour cream and onion-flavored potato chips, crushed
- (1 cup)$ 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 large egg $ 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken (about 1 1/4 lb.)
1 In shallow bowl, mix crushed potato chips and parsley. In another shallow bowl, beat egg and Worcestershire sauce.
2 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat with potato chip mixture.
3 Cook chicken in oil 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
You'll also love
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mac and... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemon Cream Scones 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Sweet Chili-Garlic Shrimp [asian] 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe