Eagle Brand Banana Cream Pie
- 1 pkg. graham crackers [crushed]
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Mix and bake about 15 minutes in 375 deg.
- Banana Cream Pie
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium bananas, divided
- Lemon juice
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped
In heavy saucepan, dissolve cornstarch and salt in water; stir in EAGLE BRAND® and egg yolks. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla. Cool slightly.
Slice 2 bananas; dip in lemon juice and drain. Arrange on bottom of prepared crust. Pour filling over bananas; cover.
Chill 4 hours or until set. Spread top with whipped cream. Slice remaining banana; dip in lemon juice, drain and garnish top of pie. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Green Tomato Chow-Chow 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Baby Bell Peppers With Tofu Feta... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Beans with Ground Beef and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse's Gold Coast... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- How To Ripen Bananas FAST! 4.1/5 (51 Votes)
- Banana Peanut Butter Cream Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie with Vanilla... 4/5 (1 Votes)