Baked Beans with Ground Beef and Pineapple
- 1 can pork and beans (50 oz)
- 1 can pork and beans (30 oz)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion -- diced
- 1 can crushed pineapple (large)
- 1 cup brown sugar -- (to 1 1/2)
- 2 tablespoons mustard -- (to 3 Tbs)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
Brown and drain meat and onions. Drain pineapple juice and combine with mustard, worcestershire, brown sugar, ketchup in skillet. Boil until thick.
Mix beans, meat and onions, pineapple and sauce together in large pan. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. 1/2 batch will fit into a 9x13 baking dish.
NOTE: drain all or some of the liquid from the beans depending on how thick you want the end product to be. If you do not drain at all they will be rather soupy.
You'll also love
- Rudy's Creamed Corn***** 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Fried Rice 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Warm Feta Dip... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse's Gold Coast... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Tommy Bahama's Blackberry Berry... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Spiced Pork in Parmesan Cups 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Pineapple Sour Cream Coffee Cake 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Ground Beef Enchiladas - Pioneer... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)