Banana Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 5 1/2 oz Instant Pudding Mix Banana Cream (Bigger one)
- 2 1/2 cup Cold Milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip (Softened)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 med/large Bananas (ripe) slice up
- Shortbread Pie Crust (I used Keebler)
- Optional toppers: coconut, crushed peanuts, nutmeg
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Whisk Pudding Mix and Milk together thoroughly. Fold in 1/2 tub of the cool whip completely. Then fold in Peanut butter chips.
Take half of the sliced bananas and line bottom of pie crust. Pour the pudding mix over top of sliced bananas and spread even. Add another layer of sliced bananas on top of pudding mix. Sprinkle nutmeg (if desired). Top with cool whip. Garnish with optional toppers if desired.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Hawaiian BBQ Pork Wonton Tacos 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Not-Refried Black Beans 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Toasted Angel Food with Peaches... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cashew Coconut Breakfast Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Flan 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe