Chicken with Potatoes, Artichokes, Olives and Garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken, about 3 pounds, cut up, or 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, halved, sliced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 jar (8 ounces) pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon each: dried oregano, salt Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 lemons
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 21mins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Heat olive oil in large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Brown chicken in batches on all sides, about 5 minutes a batch.
2. Add potatoes, onion, artichoke hearts, olives, garlic cloves, oregano, salt and pepper. Cut 1 of the lemons into wedges; add to pan. Squeeze juice from the other lemon over all. Toss.
3. Cover; cook in oven 1 hour. Remove lid. Cook until chicken is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring vegetables and turning chicken pieces occasionally, about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- CHICKEN Baked lemon chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Corn Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stir Fried Broccoli with Chili... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Cheese and Olive Puffs 0/5 (0 Votes)