Garlic Shrimp-Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 fresh serrano peppers, finely diced
- 1/2 pound raw shrimp, peeled and diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil, as needed
- 15 to 20 royal flavor mini bell peppers
- 1/2 pound monterey jack cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 350F
Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add garlic, onions and serrano peppers;saute until onions are translucent.
Add diced shrimp to the skillet and cook until the shrimp is opaque. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
Heat oil slowly in a frying pan to 300F (keep the temperature below 350F to prevent bitterness). Add salt and pepper to taste. Fry the peppers until tender and then place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
Make a small cut along the side of each pepper and remove the seeds. Stuff with the shrimp mixture. Place the stuffed peppers in a lightly oiled pan. Top with grated cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned. let stand for a few minutes and serve warm.
You'll also love
- FOOD 52's SECRET INGREDIENT BEEF... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bobo De Camarao (Shrimp in Creamy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic Baked Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Green Onion Omelette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab & Asparagus Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PC Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper... 0/5 (0 Votes)