Pork Loin red pepper jelly
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Red Pepper Jelly Glaze
- Catherine Mayhew “south in my mouth”
- 1 cup red pepper jelly
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins
- Salt and pepper to taste
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Red Pepper Jelly Glaze
Melt the jelly, vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan. Reserve.
Trim the silver skin and any excess fat from tenderloins. Salt and pepper to taste.
Heat the grill to medium high. Spray the grill grates with oil and grill the tenderloins on all sides with the grill cover down until nicely browned. Once tenderloin is browned, use a probe thermometer to cook it to USDA minimum of 145°F degrees internal temperature.
Remove tenderloins and place a sheet of aluminum foil on the grill grates. Replace the tenderloins and brush the red pepper jelly glaze on all sides. Close the cover and let the glaze set for about 10 minutes.
Remove and let rest under foil for 10-15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Picayune and Dipping Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Citrus Conserve 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EASY, CHEESY NACHO BEEF DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Bacon Burger 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Loin Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet & Hot Pepper Glazed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pepper Jelly How to Set 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clear Hot Pepper Jelly With... 3.4/5 (7 Votes)