Casey's Spinach Dip
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 - 16 oz Containers of Sour Cream
- 2 - Packets of Lipton Dry Vegetable Soup
- 2 - Boxes of Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 - Bread Bowl
- Extra bread for dipping - celery and/or carrot sticks
Defrost the spinach, drain
Mix all ingredients together.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Carve out bread bowl - Place on a platter. Fill bread bowl with dip and spread out other "dipping" items around platter.
You'll also love
- EASY, CHEESY NACHO BEEF DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Spam bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp-Stuffed Sweet Mini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aligot (Garlic and Cheese Mashed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Knorr Recipe with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe