Crispy Chicken Thighs with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb small Brussels sprouts, halved (quartered, if large)
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-in. wedges
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 8 small chicken thighs (2 lb total)
- 8 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, broken into small pieces
1.Heat oven to 425°F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts, onion, 2 Tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Roast until golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
2.Meanwhile, heat the remaining Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper and cook, skin-side down, until the skin is crisp, 7 to 8 minutes.
3.Turn the chicken, add the garlic and rosemary to the pan, and cook until the garlic is golden brown and the chicken is cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes more. Serve with the vegetables.
You'll also love
- Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Roll 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Filipino Beef Lumpia***** 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Mini Chicken Sausage Meatballs... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Honey Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Wings With Angry Sauce 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (12 Votes)