Sauteed Chicken in Sweet Honey Beer Sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
2. Add chicken to pan and sauté 4-6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken to a plate and keep warm.
3. Add green onions to pan and cook for 1 minute. Whisk together beer, soy sauce, Dijon mustard and honey in a small bowl. Add the beer mixture to pan and bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
4. Return chicken to pan; turn to coat with sauce. Sprinkle evenly with parsley.
You'll also love
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp with Crabmeat... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Chocolate Maple Chicken Wings... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Hawaiian Chicken 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Honey BBQ Crack Chicken 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Better Chicken Marsala for Two 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Cajun Honey Mustard Chicken (Grill... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)