Baked Paprika-Parmesan Chicken
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine flour, Parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
Dip the chicken in the egg, then dredge in the flour mixture. Place in the baking dish, and pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken.
3. Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken has cooked.
You'll also love
- Individual Veggie Quiche Cups To Go 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Peanut Noodles 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- World best Chicken Francaise or... 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Thai Pineapple Peanut Chicken Satay 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Tasty Cornflake-Crusted Baked... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Chinese Plum Chicken 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Parmesan 4.4/5 (25 Votes)