Smothered Chicken Pasta Bake
This casserole is super tasty, and really easy to make! Cook pasta, brown some chicken thighs, mix with some broccoli, top with bacon and an easy sauce and bake!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups Green Giant Steamers frozen broccoli florets, cut into smaller pieces
- 3 slices precooked bacon, crumbled
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add chicken thighs; sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
Cook pasta as directed on package; drain. In large bowl, mix soup, half-and-half and paprika; reserve 3/4 cup sauce. Stir in cooked pasta and frozen broccoli.
Place pasta mixture in casserole; top with chicken thighs. Spoon reserved sauce over chicken thighs. Top with bacon. Cover and bake 20 minutes; uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce bubbles.
You'll also love
- Asian Orange Chicken Thighs with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Tasty Cornflake-Crusted Baked... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken and Mayocoba Bean... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Casserole 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Leftover Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Caesar Bubble-Up Bake 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- White Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups 4.4/5 (23 Votes)