Veggies: Crispy Potato Salad with Anchovy Chimichurri
- 3/4 cup fresh basil
- 3/4 cup fresh celery leaves
- 3/4 cup cilantro
- 3/4 cup parsley
- 7 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tomatillo, husked
- 2 garlic cloves, 1 chopped
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled
- Test-Kitchen Tip
- Soak and drain salt-packed anchovies before using. If oil-packed, just drain.
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Mix basil, celery leaves, cilantro, and parsley with 6 of the 7 chopped anchovy fillets. Transfer 1/3 of mixture to a medium bowl; add sliced celery stalk and 1 tsp. each extra-virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice; reserve for garnish.
Purée remaining mixture in a food processor with tomatillo, garlic clove, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, crushed red pepper flakes, and 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil. Season chimichurri with salt.
Cut potatoes into 1/4" slices. Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet; add potatoes, 1 chopped garlic clove, and 1 chopped anchovy fillet; fry until crispy. Divide potatoes among 4 plates, spoon some chimichurri over, top with garnish, and drizzle with more chimichurri.
You'll also love
- Swiss Chard Stems, Grilled with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Egg Salad Crostini with White... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Green Onion Omelette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab & Asparagus Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- polish potato soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Meat Souffle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon and Lentils With Moroccan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili-Spiced Salmon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)