Caramel Apple Cookies
By Nicole S
These sweet cinnamon and apple cookies are perfect for Fall or Halloween parties or get togethers, but personally I like to make them all year round! If you are also a lover of all things apple and cinnamon, you will want to make them all the time too!
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 24 caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 3 chopped pecans
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 70mins
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour, apple and apple pie spice until well blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave caramels and half-and-half uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring once, until caramels are melted. Drizzle over tops of cookies; sprinkle with pecans. Store covered in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Triple Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Vietnamese Pickled Daikon & Carrot... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Cupcakes 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Jerky 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Jell-O Blueberry Salad 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Cookies with Brown... 4.1/5 (61 Votes)
- Grilled Gouda, Ham, and Apple... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Ghost in the Graveyard 4.8/5 (8 Votes)