Caramel Apple Cookies
These caramel-filled apple cookies are surprisingly easy and such a crowd-pleaser! It's all the flavor of a caramel apple with none of the hassle.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7.4-ounce) box Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Instant Drink Mix, not sugar free
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 (14-ounce) bag of Kraft Caramels
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Cream butter, sugar, salt and all 10 packets of apple cider mix until smooth and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla extract, then mix in baking soda and baking powder.
Add flour and mix.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop a ball of dough. Flatten dough slightly in hand and add a caramel in the center. Roll the dough around the caramel well.
Place the cookies 2 inches apart on parchment paper. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
After baking, slide parchment paper with cookies onto counter to cool. Cool until slightly warm.
Twist to gently remove from parchment paper and cool the rest of the way on cooling rack.
You'll also love
- Almond-Cherry Chocolate Bark 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash with Gorgonzola,... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Super Healthy Oatmeal Raisin... 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs, Fries... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Champagne Jello Shots 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Turtle Brownies from Ghiradelli... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Dutch Apple Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
Review this recipe