Triple Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars
By Nicole S
- 60 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
Preparation time 25mins
Heat oven to 325ºF.
Mix wafer crumbs, nuts and butter in 13x9-inch baking dish; press onto bottom of dish. Bake 8 min. Cool 10 min.
Top with bananas. Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.; spread 2 cups pudding over bananas.
Stir 1 cup COOL WHIP into remaining pudding; spread over pie. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Vietnamese Pickled Daikon & Carrot... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Jerky 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Jell-O Blueberry Salad 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Gouda, Ham, and Apple... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie Cookies 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Oreo Triple Layer Chocolate Pie 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Triple Layer Chocolate Mousse Cake... 3.9/5 (46 Votes)