Maple, Bacon & Pecan Sticky Buns
Two breakfast favorites come together in this sweet and savory recipe.
- 6 slices (4-ounces) bacon, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, such as Pillsbury Flaky Golden Layers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from delish.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towellined plate.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the maple syrup, brown sugar, and pecans. Stir in the bacon and divide among 8 muffin cups of a 12-cup muffin tin.
Place the biscuits on a sheet of wax paper and sprinkle both sides with the cinnamon. Place biscuits over the bacon mixture in each of the cups, gently pressing to fit.
Bake until the biscuits are golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a baking sheet. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Bacon Cheddar Biscuit Snackers 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn & Black Bean Salsa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Low Carb Spinach Bacon Egg Bake... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Safe Homemade Eggnog 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Corn Muffin Mix 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Lowfat Carrot, Banana, Zucchini... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Orange Sweet Rolls with Orange... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)