Corn & Black Bean Salsa
- 1 can of sweet corn, drained (15 oz)
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained (15 oz)
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup parsley (or cilantro)
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Combine the corn and beans in a large bowl. Mix in the onion, pepper, avocados and tomatoes.
2. Mix the chopped parsley (or cilantro) in with the salt and sugar. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top.
3. Stir and enjoy with tortilla chips or wheat thins.
You'll also love
- Soba Noodles with Shiitakes and... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Low Carb Spinach Bacon Egg Bake... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn Muffin Mix 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Parmesan Corn Muffins 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Greek Peas & Potatoes 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Vegan White Bean... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken 4.7/5 (3 Votes)