Bob Marley Frozen Drink
Be gentle pouring the layers in this glass to keep the colors separate for this Bob Marley Frozen drink.
- 2 ounces light rum, divided
- 4 ounces strawberry daiquiri mix
- 2 cups ice, divided
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao
- 1/2 ounce orange curaçao
- 3 ounces fresh mango, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 1 ounce lime juice
Cooking time 10mins
First, start by making the red portion of the drink by combining 1 ounce light rum, 4 ounces strawberry daiquiri mix and 1 cup of ice in a blender. Mix ingredients and pour into the bottom of the glass.
Next you will need to combine 1 ounce of rum, 3 ounces of chopped mango, 1/2 ounce orange curaçao, 1 ½ ounces of sweet and sour mix, 1 ounce lime juice, and one cup of ice in a blender. Mix ingredients together to create the yellow portion of the drink. Pour only half of the mixture into the glass.
Take the remaining drink mixture and blend with ½ ounce of blue curaçao to create the green portion of the drink. Pour into the glass.
You'll also love
- Strawberry 7-Up Cake 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Ribbon Cake 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Grilled Stuffed Portobello... 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Mango & Lime Smoothies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mandarin Lemon Drop Martini 5/5 (1 Votes)
- LACTO-FERMENTED CURRIED MANGO... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado, Mango, & Toasted Seed... 5/5 (1 Votes)