Bob Marley Frozen Drink
Be gentle pouring the layers in this glass to keep the colors separate for this Bob Marley Frozen drink.
- 2 ounces light rum, divided
- 4 ounces strawberry daiquiri mix
- 2 cups ice, divided
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao
- 1/2 ounce orange curaçao
- 3 ounces fresh mango, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 1 ounce lime juice
Cooking time 10mins
First, start by making the red portion of the drink by combining 1 ounce light rum, 4 ounces strawberry daiquiri mix and 1 cup of ice in a blender. Mix ingredients and pour into the bottom of the glass.
Next you will need to combine 1 ounce of rum, 3 ounces of chopped mango, 1/2 ounce orange curaçao, 1 ½ ounces of sweet and sour mix, 1 ounce lime juice, and one cup of ice in a blender. Mix ingredients together to create the yellow portion of the drink. Pour only half of the mixture into the glass.
Take the remaining drink mixture and blend with ½ ounce of blue curaçao to create the green portion of the drink. Pour into the glass.
You'll also love
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark 4.3/5 (57 Votes)
- PB2 Frozen PB Cups 4.1/5 (83 Votes)
- DRIED BANANAS 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Banana Pudding 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Banana Blueberry Orange Smoothie 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Halloween Blood Red Sangria... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- MJ's Pineapple-Mango Smoothie 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Mango Margarita 4.4/5 (43 Votes)