Mano margaritas are sweet and refreshing any time of the year! You can add chile, sugar or salt to the rim!
- 1 cup ice
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 ounces silver tequila
- 1 small mango—peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped (3-ounces)
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chile powder, such as Tajin (see Note)
- 2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 3 ounces grapefruit soda
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from foodandwine.com
Spread the chile powder in a dish. Moisten the rim of a margarita glass with the lime wedge; dip the rim in the chile powder to coat.
In a blender, puree the mango. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into the glass and serve.
You'll also love
- Homemade Three Cheese Ravioli 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Asian Salmon Bowl with Lime Drizzle 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Big Martha's Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Two Bean Cornmeal Casserole 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Coconut Blackberry Martini 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker au Gratin Potatoes &... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Microwave Peanut Brittle Microwave 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Mojo Punch 4.3/5 (21 Votes)