Banana Blueberry Orange Smoothie
Make this your morning breakfast smoothie!
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved
- 1 small banana, peeled, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 6mins
Adapted from vitamix.com
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
Select Variable 1.
Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8 mg
Total Carbohydrate 50 g
Dietary Fiber 8 g
Sugars 31 g
Protein 3 g
You'll also love
- Weight Watcher Crockpot Lasagna 4.2/5 (71 Votes)
- Moist Coconut Cake 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Olive, Bacon, & Cheese Bread 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Japanese Strawberry Shortcake 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt... 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Halloween Blood Red Sangria... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Orange Cream Calcium Smoothie 4.6/5 (27 Votes)