Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil Spritzer
A super simple refreshing spritzer flavored with fresh strawberries and basil. It looks beautiful in a glass and is great for entertaining!
- 4 ounces Sauvignon blanc
- 4 medium strawberries, diced small
- 3 ounces soda water
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- Juice of half a Lime
- Straw berries, sliced for garnish
- Basil, sliced for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Dice strawberries and combine with basil. Add the lime juice and let sit for 5 minutes.
In a white wine glass, fill with ice and strawberries basil mixture. Top with Sauvignon blanc and soda water. Garnish with sliced strawberries and basil leaves.
You'll also love
- STRAWBERRY AND CREAM PIE 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos with Lime Slaw 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Chewy Coconut-Pecan Cookies 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Olive Bread Stuffing with Fennel 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Whipped... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Malasadas, Hawaiian Donuts 4/5 (126 Votes)
- Deluxe Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (38 Votes)