MJ's Pineapple-Mango Smoothie
Delicious! Bright appetizing bright green color.
Makes 2 servings about 195 calories each.
8 grams fiber, high in vitamins A and C
- 8 Ounces (1 Cup) Water
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Maca Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Stevia powder (Nu Stevia canister) or 1 packet
- 4 Ounces (about 4 Cups) Baby Spinach
- 145 Grams (about 1 Cup) Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1 Med Frozen Banana
- 125 Grams (about 1/6 of medium) Fresh Pineapple including core
- Heaping 2 cups of Ice (mine are small refrigerator crescents)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Equipment Blendtec and digital scale if you have one.
Add water to Wild Side Jar measuring to 8 ounce mark. Add Chia, Maca and Stevia to water (ensures that seeds are ground up well). Place Wild Side Jar on digital scale then turn on (zeros out jar and water). Add spinach to jar to 4 ounces. Zero scale by turning off and on. Add frozen mango chunks to jar to 141 grams. Add frozen banana breaking into 4 pieces.Zero scale by turning off and on. Add pineapple chunks to jar to 125 grams. Place jar on Blendtec base with lid on and run on smoothie cycle. After blender starts, remove clear lid from top and add ice as mixture blends. If necessary blend for additional time taking care not to over blend. About 2--two cup servings. I like to freeze one serving for another day. All frozen smoothie to defrost slightly then place in Wild Side Jar and run on smoothie cycle.
You'll also love
- Easy Chorizo and Pea Risotto 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Lentil Soup 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Upside Down Mango Quark Cheese Pie 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Chiffon Cake 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- OMG Easy Baked Apples 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken Tenders With Mango... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Hungry Girl Pineapple-tini 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Pineapple Rosemary Crush Cocktails 4.8/5 (14 Votes)