Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Orange-Ginger Butter
- 2 medium dark-orange sweet potatoes (8 oz each), peeled, cut in half lengthwise 1/4 cup water 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted 1 teaspoon grated orange peel 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 Heat gas or charcoal grill. In 8- or 9-inch square glass baking dish, place sweet potatoes and water. Cover with plastic wrap, folding back one edge 1/4 inch to vent steam. Microwave on High 4 to 6 minutes or just until tender; drain.
2 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; set aside.
3 Place potatoes on grill. Cook uncovered over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with butter mixture, until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Citrus Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Zesty Tomato-PepperSalsa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cranberry Serrano Relish 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Wild... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Maple Whipped Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Potatoes Au Gratin 4.5/5 (12 Votes)