- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups.
2. In large bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons flour mixture and the cranberries; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, beat egg with wire whisk until blended. Beat in milk and oil.
4. Make a well in center of dry ingredients. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be thin). Stir in cranberries and pecans. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
5. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
1 Serving (1 Muffin)Calories 230
(Calories from Fat 90),
Total Fat 10g
(Saturated Fat 1 1/2g,
Trans Fat 0g),
Total Carbohydrate 30g
(Dietary Fiber 1g,
You'll also love
- Chicken or Beef Fajita Marinade 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blue Cheese Venison Loaf 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mashed Potato-Chicken Patties 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Apple Crisp 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Brandied Peaches 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Prawn and Mixed Tomato Panzanella 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Acorn Squash with Garlic and Butter 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon-Raspberry Muffins 5/5 (2 Votes)