Acorn Squash with Garlic and Butter
This recipe is so easy, so fast, and so good! The sweetness of the acorn squash blends well with lots of garlic and butter. A delicious winter squash recipe without the time commitment!
- 1 acorn squash, cut into 2 inch cubes (no need to peel!)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Place cut acorn squash into a vegetable steamer along with butter and garlic.
2. Steam for about 15 minutes, until desired softness is reached. The skin will get soft enough to eat right along with the squash.
3. Salt to taste.
You'll also love
- Our Favorite Broccoli Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cilantro-Garlic Ribs 5/5 (2 Votes)
- peppercorn beurre blanc sauce 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Zucchini Corn Fritters 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Garlic Mayo Dressing 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Acorn Squash 5/5 (1 Votes)