WINGS: Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings
This recipe uses a package of pre-mixed herbs & spices found in the spice aisle or by going to www.mccormick.com to purchase on-line.
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 package McCormick® Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut chicken wings at joints and discard tips. Place wings in large resealable plastic bag.
2. Sprinkle Seasoning Mix over wings. Seal bag and shake to coat evenly. Arrange wings in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through. Serve wings with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks, if desired
TRY THIS TWIST!
Buffalo Chicken Tenders: Mix 1/2 cup ranch dressing and 1 tbsp. of the Seasoning Mix; set aside. Mix remaining Seasoning Mix and 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs in large resealable plastic bag. Use 2 lbs. chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips, in place of the chicken wings. Coat as directed. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with dressing mixture. Makes 6 servings.