Pineapple Zucchini Cake
Makes six small loaves or one 9x13" cake. These cakes freeze very well.
- 3 Eggs
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. canola oil
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. chopped walnuts or pecans (can use 1/2 c.)
- 1 cup raisins or cranberries
- 2 c. (about 2 small) grated zucchini
- 1 c. crushed pineapple, drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease pan(s).
Beat eggs with sugar, vanilla and oil. Add dry ingredients and mix gently with an electric mixer. Add remaining ingredients. Mix until well blended.
Pour batter into prepared pan(s). Bake for 30-45 minutes (depending on size of the pan you are using). The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Spinach & Sausage Cannelloni... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Trader Joe's Israeli Couscous -... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Banana Vegan Crepes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Patty’s Au Gratin Potatoes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bagels 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegan Pumpkin Arancini 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Orange, Grapefruit, Pear, Apple 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini Crisp 4.4/5 (11 Votes)