Patty’s Au Gratin Potatoes
- 32-oz. pkg. frozen shredded hash browns
- 2 12-oz. containers sour cream
- 2 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c. milk
- chopped onion to taste
- seasoned salt and pepper to taste
- 6 to 9 slices American cheese
- 1/2 c. butter, sliced
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Combine all ingredients except cheese and butter in a large bowl. Mix well. In a slow cooker, alternate layers of the hash brown mixture and cheese, beginning and ending with the hash browns. Top with butter. Cover and cook on high setting for 1-1/2 hours; turn to low, cook 2-1/2 hours longer, or until potatoes are tender.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Beef Stew 4.4/5 (11 Votes)