Glazed Lemon Zucchini Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter - softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated zucchini, unpeeled
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl, cream together butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
Beat in the egg, lemon juice & lemon zest. Stir in flour, baking powder & salt just until dry ingredients are mixed in. Stir in zucchini & nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto baking sheets. Bake 12 - 15 minutes, until cookies are golden around the edges. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Makes 3 dozen.
You'll also love
- Streusel Top Peach Pie 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Salmon with Brown Sugar and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Zucchini Salad with Parmigiano and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cream of Broccoli Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut - Cream Cheese Sheet Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange Honey Cake & Orange Icing 4/5 (2 Votes)
- SPICY GARLIC LIME CHICKEN 4/5 (2 Votes)