Coconut Panko Haddock
- 4 haddock fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 c Panko crumbs
- 1/2 c shredded coconut
- 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 T unsalted butter, melted
- ground Black Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Lightly grease the bottom of your baking pan/ casserole dish (I used my pampered chef stoneware).
Using a fork, mix together panko crumbs and coconut.
Sprinkle pepper over both sides of fillet.
Dip fillet in milk, then press into crumb mixture (both sides) until coated.
Place in baking pan.
Sprinkle a little bit of the crumb mixture on top.
Drizzle butter over fillets.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Turn on broiler... Broil for 3-5 minutes until lightly golden. You must watch this continuously so it does not burn.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Whip Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- French Cabbage Soup from Door... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- 2 Ingredient Cinnamon Apple Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- PORTUGUESE CLAMS & CHORIZO W/SPICY... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Caldo Aldo de Camaron (Mexican... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fish tacos with cucumber relish 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Rum Balls 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Portuguese-Style Haddock Stew with... 4/5 (2 Votes)