Pampered Chef Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3-4 medium lemons
1. Place water and sugar in Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Mix well with plunger until sugar is dissolved. Zest lemons to measure 1 tablespoon zest. Juice lemons using Juicer to measure 1/2 cup juice. Add zest and juice to Pitcher. Mix well with plunger.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh mint and slice of lemon.
Yield: 7 (1-cup) servings
You'll also love
- Spinach, Corn, And Carrot Casserole 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Pan Dowdy in a Skillet/... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Sage, Orange, And Clove Rotisserie... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Giada Lemon Vinaigrette 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe