Asian Garden Pasta Salad
- 1/2 box Hodgson Mill's Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp sweet red chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp hoison sauce
- 1 12 oz package broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 6 oz packaged cooked, diced chicken
Adapted from southernkissed.com
1. In a large pot, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Break pasta in half and place in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain pasta and cool with running water. Drain and place back into large pot.
2. In a medium size bowl, press garlic and add grate ginger. Add sesame oil, red chili sauce, and hoison sauce. Mix well.
3. Add sauce mixture, broccoli slaw, green onions, slivered almonds, and dice chicken. Mix well.
4. Pour into serving bowl. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate.