Asparagus and Spinach Frittata
When you need an easy vegetarian dish then there is nothing that beats this wonderful Spinach Frittata. It offers spectacular taste that will leave you full and provide you with your daily veggies.
- 5 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt & black pepper
- 6 ounce bag baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound new potatoes
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed & sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Heat broiler. In a medium-size bowl, whisk eggs,
egg whites, Parmesan, mustard, dill, salt and pepper.
Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with an ovenproof
handle over medium heat. Add spinach and cook 4 to 5 minutes, until wilted. Remove to a strainer set over a bowl; wipe out skillet. Add potatoes,scallions and cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour egg mixture evenly over vegetables in skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until bottom is set. Add fontina cheese on top and place under broiler for 2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Linguine and White Clam Sauce***** 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Cocktail Veracruz-Style 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cornish Pastie 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Dessert, Cake /Breakfast:... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Teriyaki Salmon with Spinach Orzo 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Salmon Casserole with Spinach 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Seared... 5/5 (1 Votes)