Grilled Prosciutto Asparagus
After tasting an asparagus appetizer at a lovely restaurant, I created my version of it to enjoy at home.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 (4 ounce) loh fresh goat cheese
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Cut prosciutto slices in half; spread with cheese. Wrap a prosciutto piece around each asparagus spear; secure ends with toothpicks.
Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp, turning once. Discard toothpicks.
1 asparagus spear equals 30 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 202 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Honey Mustard Chicken &... 4.3/5 (217 Votes)
- Pork Humba 3.8/5 (349 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)
Review this recipe