Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole is great for a potluck dish. It can be made ahead of time and frozen or refrigerated. Taste great reheated for lunch or dinner the next day.
- 4 cups cooked, chopped chicken (1 whole rotisserie chicken)
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup (I used cream of mushroom worked great)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
Adapted from ziplist.com
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine first 12 ingredients. Spread into a lightly greased 9x13-inch dish (or 2 9x9-inch dishes). Top with cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs.
Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes, until bubbly.