Creamy Garlic Pasta
- Creamy Garlic Pasta
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces linguine, broken in half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
In a large pot, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. When the butter has melted, add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute, until the garlic is fragrant.
Add the chicken broth, raise heat to high and bring the broth to a boil.
When the broth is boiling add linguine and cook for the length of time recommended on the package. When the pasta is done cooking if you still have a lot of broth left, drain some off, otherwise your sauce will be runny.
Reduce heat to medium and add cheese stirring until melted. Once cheese is melted and fully combined turn off heat and stir in whipping cream and parsley.
You'll also love
- Sausage Egg Boats 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Mongolian Beef 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Southern Hoecakes (aka Fried... 3.9/5 (346 Votes)
- Weight Watcher Crockpot Lasagna 4.2/5 (75 Votes)
- Pasta, Bacon & Roasted Pepper... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Roasted Carrot Salad with Arugula,... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- ROMANO CHICKEN WITH LEMON GARLIC... 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (12 Votes)