Weight Watcher Crockpot Lasagna
Your family will love this Weight Watcher Crockpot Lasagna. It's easy to prepare, tastes great and good for you!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound fat free mozzerella
- 12 ounce ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 ounce no-bake lasagna noodles
- 30 ounce tomato sauce
- 6 ounce tomato paste
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 300mins
In a frying pan, brown turkey with onion and garlic.
Add spices and tomato sauce and paste, stirring over medium heat until warm all the way through.
Mix cheeses in separate container. Layer 1/3 meat sauce, 1/3 noodles, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 vegetables in crock pot Repeat 2 more times until all ingredients have been used. Cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
Makes 8 servings.