Sausage Egg Boats
This Sausage Egg Boat recipe makes the perfect vessel for eggs, pepper jack cheese and yummy for your tummy Jones breakfast sausage. Try them today and enjoy!
- 4 demi sourdough baguettes (I found them in the bakery section of the grocery store)
- 1 (7 ounce) package of Jones All Natural Golden Spicy Pork Sausage Links
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut and pull out the middle of all 4 sourdough baguettes, leaving ½ inch of bread in the bottom and on the sides. Set baguettes aside.
Prepare sausage according to package directions. Cut links into bite-size pieces and set aside.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat together the eggs and the cream.
Whisk in remaining ingredients and sausage. Evenly divide and pour the mixture into each baguette boat.
Place all 4 baguettes on a baking sheet and bake for 25-28 minutes or until set in the center.
Allow boats to cool for 10 minutes, cut and serve.
You'll also love
- Mongolian Beef 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Southern Hoecakes (aka Fried... 3.9/5 (373 Votes)
- Weight Watcher Crockpot Lasagna 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- A Warm Pan of Chickpeas, Chorizo... 5/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe