Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
Simple, easy and delicious, I love this Garlic Parmesan Shrimp recipe!
- 24 large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup toasted Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from homerunmeals.com
Arrange peeled shrimp in a 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
Coat shrimp with olive oil and sprinkle with parsley, minced garlic, crushed red pepper and black pepper.
Cover and bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
Turn shrimp over, drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with Italian breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered for 5-10 more minutes.
You'll also love
- To Die For Blueberry Muffins 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Potatoes Stroganoff 4.2/5 (70 Votes)
- Nova Scotia Green Tomato Chow 3.6/5 (683 Votes)
- Smoked Paprika Prosciutto-Wrapped... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Eggs Stuffed with Tuna and... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sage and Cranberry Crab Cakes... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Salad on Cucumber Slices 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesean Pull apart Bread 4.6/5 (37 Votes)